About Doctor Dyer
David N. Dyer, M.D. specializes in Laparoscopic and Open Bariatric Surgery. He has 20 years of experience in surgery, including 14 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery and three years in bariatric surgery. Dr Dyer has an extensive background in laparoscopic surgery, specializing in gastric bypass, Roux en-Y, lap banding and vertical sleave gastrectomy.
Education & Training
- Graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tenn., in 1979
- Completed Residency at University of Tennessee
- Department of Surgery in Memphis, Tenn., in 1983
- Completed Fellowship at University of Tennessee
- Baptist Hospital in Nashville, Tenn., in 1984